Re: [gnome-love] Gnome Outliner Proposed Application

Steven Garrity <stevelist silverorange com> writes:

I've written up a draft spec for an outliner for Gnome. Since I don't
have the ability to create the application myself, I thought I would
try to use some of my skills to think a bit of it through, write up a
spec, and hopefully attract attention from some Gnome hackers to help
build it.

Weblog post about it:
http://actsofvolition.com/archives/2004/may/gnomeoutliner

The draft spec:
http://actsofvolition.com/files/gnomeoutliner/

I've since learned that there is a simple handheld-oriented Gnome
outliner called Figment, but the status of the project is unclear.

Comments, feedback, etc. are all welcome.

Hmm, looks like a nice little project. I could be tempted to try to
implement this using Guile-GNOME, but don't hold your breath yet :-).

Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | Rotty ICQ      | 118634484 ICQ | a rottmann gmx at

The best way to accelerate a Windows machine is at 9.81 m/s^2