Re: [gnome-love] Thumbnail Application?

On Sat, 2004-07-24 at 16:42 +0100, Martyn Russell wrote:
Hi all,

I have recently purchased a digital camera and went to put the images on
the Internet and couldn't see a Gnome application which created
thumbnails.  Does anyone know of one?

If no one knows of such an application, I may find time to create one
and wanted to know if the Gnome community thought it might be of use?

I found a script online that did it, but perhaps a simple gnome
application which is more configurable and allows people to publish
their images/movies with more ease is required.

AFIK there is not gnome prog, but I think there is no more powerful than
a script for that kind of job.

take a look at the image magick package which comes with very useful
commande.

Regards

--
Baptiste Mille-Mathias <bmm80 free fr>