Re: [gnome-love] Getting involved with Yelp.....

On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 01:42 -0500, John Hornbeck wrote:
I have decided that I would like to help with yelp.  Who do I contact
and how do I go about this?  Let me know and thank you everyone for the
suggestions.

Cool.  Shaun McCance is the maintainer of yelp.  The best thing to do is
to contact him (I've cc'ed him on this email; you can also find him on
irc.gnome.org in #gnome-love or #docs with the nick shaunm)

Hope this helps,
Elijah