[gnome-love] libglade, Gtk+, GNU autotools tutorial

I wrote the following libglade, Gtk+, GNU autotools tutorial:
http://adammonsen.com/tar_dl/LibgladeTest-0.02.tar.gz

I wrote this while learning libglade, Gtk+, and GNU autotools. Thanks to
Keith Sharp for his inspiration in the form of public domain example code.

Comments, feedback, suggestions, and constructive criticism would be highly
appreciated!

One thing I'd like to eventually add is a better way to find the .glade
interface file (in main.c). I will possibly write a walk-through document
as well.

I also want to add a unit test or two. Would anyone recommend a good
testing framework for Gtk+ apps?

--
Adam Monsen <adamm wazamatta com>
http://adammonsen.com/