From: gnome-love-admin gnome org [mailto:gnome-love-admin gnome org] On
Behalf Of Kathleen Hodgson
Sent: Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2004 14:11
To: gnome-love gnome org
Subject: [gnome-love] Which Linux distribution

I'm a graduate student in CS who became interested in GNOME Accessibility,
especially as it relates to visually impaired people, as I researched a
paper for an Operating Systems course.  I would like to learn Linux in order
to contribute to GNOME Accessibility in the future.  Can someone advise me
on which Linux distribution I should obtain, and also any books or online
tutorials which would be helpful?  My knowledge of Unix is minimal.  Thanks,

Kathy Hodgson