[gnome-love] Contributing to Gnome

Hello Gnome-Lovers :-)

I'm not sure, if this is the correct list for askling such a question
but I give it a try. Maybe someone can point/redirect me to a better
place if needed.

I am the author of grdesktop[1], which is a frontend for the rdesktop[2]
application. Grdesktop is writting in C with the help of the GTK+2 and
GNOME2 libraries. I think it isn't yet 100% gnome ui policy conform but
I'm working on it, to fit into the gnome desktop environment.

I'm wondering now, what's the best way (or what is needed) to bring such
a software into the official gnome release. As far as I know, there is
currently no other program in the gnome core, which make the same.

Could someone advice me, how can I contribute with grdesktop to the
Gnome environment?

Thanks for your help!
[...]

I am the author of grdesktop[0][1], which is a frontend for the rdesktop[2]
application. Grdesktop is writting in C with the help of the GTK+2 and
GNOME2 libraries. I think it isn't yet 100% gnome ui policy conform but
I'm working on it, to fit into the gnome desktop environment.

I'm wondering now, what's the best way (or what is needed) to bring such
a software into the official gnome release. As far as I know, there is
currently no other program in the gnome core, which make the same.

Could someone advice me, how can I contribute with grdesktop to the
Gnome environment?

Thanks for your help!

Bye
Thorsten