[gnome-love] Gtk Image Processing document.

--- joeljose softhome net wrote:

me 2,
    even i am intrested in contributing to
gnome..... i use mandrake
10.0..., i am  a student doing my B.TECH degree in
computer science from
www.mace.ac.in .

Hi Folks!
Great to be a part of the GTK community.
I had written a doc on Image processing with GTK.
It kind of really hit the bottom, as I couldnt work
on it. I request you for Peer Review on the Gtk Image
Processing document. It is FDL'ed and can be found at
http://cybernetics.freewebspace.com/gtk .

Also GNOME people can you add it to your official
documentation ?

Cheers
Muthu.

P.S: Ofcourse I love GNOME!