[gnome-love] Writing a developer's guide to Gnome together

Hi,

I am trying to get into developing with Gnome, but like a lot of other
people, I have trouble finding a nice site that orientates me to
Gnome's huge codebase and architecture.

I understand that Elijah Newren is writing something to alleviate the situation.

But I went ahead and installed drupal and started writing a book so I
can learn Gnome and at the same time maybe contribute to the project
in a small way. What's great about drupal is that it allows anyone to
edit the pages of the book, all within the web browser.

This is a plea to ask for like-minded newbies like me to help fill out
the book. Tell me what you think. Is it just wasted effort? The reason
I'm not just helping Elijah instead of duplicating his effort is
because he requires me to get GNU Arch.

Try it at:
http://www.stupidchicken.com/drupal/?q=node/1

Cheers.