Re: [gnome-love] GNOME 2 Template

Why don't you simply use Anjuta ? It has templates for various types of
GNOME2 programs.

On Mon, 2003-03-24 at 13:54, gnome-love-admin gnome org wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to start programming with GNOME 2 framework. However, as I am not
(yet) familiar with Unix development, I would like to know if there is a
kind of template (a directories tree) with a "default" GNOME 2 application
? In a perfect world, it would include i18n and GConf features.

That would be helpful to understand the way GNOME 2 works.

Thanks by advance.

H.Foucher