Re: [gnome-love] Comments requested on Idea for a new Gnome App.

Thanks everybody!

On Wed, 2003-06-04 at 02:37, David Coulthart wrote:
I believe there is already an applet to do this, netspeed_applet.  It's
home page is http://mfcn.ilo.de/netspeed_applet/

Sorry to rain on your parade, but I'm sure they would love more
developers.  I don't use the applet often, but every so often it's very
handy & I'm glad to have found it.

HTH,
Dave C.