[gnome-love] Intro and request

Hi all,

I am a blind person with only modest linux experience.  I wish to get involved with the gnome accessibility
project, but need a bit of basic assistance before jumping into that project.

Would anyone be willing to help me get gnome properly installed and running so I can add the gnopernicus
accessibility screen reader package and help with the testing?  I have a running RedHat 8.0 installation with
text console screen access set up and configured.  (speakup)

I'm currently attempting to use the garnome system to do this.  Thanks for any help anyone may offer.

Regards,

Matthew

Matthew Janusauskas
Pulse Data Humanware Inc.