Re: [gnome-love] So you want to unfurl your buquoet too? (I hope I spelt that right?)

Re: [gnome-love] So you want to unfurl your buquoet too? (I hope I spelt that right?)

if you mean bouquet as in flowers, see how I just spelled it.
not entirely sure how one would unfurl a bouquet though?

So you woke up today and thought, "God its a good day to start hacking!".

And then you saw that the Gnome landscape was cluttered with applications

cluttered, hrmm.

Well its you lucky day sonny! Checkout peacock.sf.net for a project in need.
(and no I didn't redirect to the European Software Patents Protest page).

http://www.ffii.org/
http://petition.eurolinux.org/

Its fun, its exciting, its GNU!!!

Lets not rush to exclude people, more than just GNU to Gnome (where would
we be without XFree!)

P.S. While I'm at it I thought I'd give some intro. Peacock is an HTML Editor
for Gnome from the early days of "October Gnome" (those were the days).

Initially inspired by bluefish (still going strong), it sort to keep a

As you brought up cluttered i think it is only fair to ask why is peacock
good, better, or best?  (aside from the always interesting and popular
reason of simply because it is there and because you can).

Tell me your mission statement, your manifesto, what is your niche?

Good luck.

- Alan H.