RE: [gnome-love] setting up jhbuild gnome properly

On Mon, 2003-08-11 at 14:06, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
See
"How do I start GARNOME once it is installed?" here:
http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/garnome/

I just do the same thing, but with my jhbuild prefix. I add the file in
/etc/X11/gdm/Sessions, or something like that.

Putting
~/bin/jhbuild run /opt/gnome22/bin/gnome-session
(adjust your paths accordingly)
should run gnome-session with most of the necessary environment
variables already set up

Thanks.
So what I was doing before was not totally wrong :)
I had the following in ~/.xsession:

#!/bin/bash

jhbuild run /opt/gnome-cvs/bin/gnome-session