[gnome-love] Bug day tomorrow

Tomorrow is bug day again. It's an untargetted, general bug day, where
we try to triage untriaged bugs in bugzilla.

Bug Day officially runs from 0900 EST (1500 GMT) to 2100 EST (0300 GMT),
but just come by IRC when you want to and someone will get you going.
You definitely don't need to be there the whole time!

Details are at: http://developer.gnome.org/projects/bugsquad/bugday.html
Some information about what the bugsquad do when "triaging" a bug is at:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/bugsquad/triage/

So, if you want to help GNOME but maybe you don't know where to start,
hop into #bugs on irc.gnome.org tomorrow and ask lots of questions :-)

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>

"If we eventually have the ubercool component system - based on Bonobo, or
something else - then great, we can then proxy it over IIOP, D-BUS, SOAP,
and morse code." -- hp