Re: [gnome-love] Printing problems - appends -

'Abbey Word' (i misprounced the name for far too long) handles printing
diffently in an effort to do WYSIWIG printing properly (hence the font
nastiness which has been resolved in the CVS versions).

Your problem does not sound familiar
best to ask on either of the Abiword lists (but not both)
http://abisource.com/

or possibly on irc.gnome.org #abiword there are usually plenty of people
logged on during European/American  afternoon/morning respectively.

and you should probably open a bug report at http://bugzilla.abisource.com
and attach the file there

in general you should avoid emailing attachments to mailing lists if at
all possible,
please send a link instead.

Sincerely
Alan Horkan

PS should i put the reply text below the original message?  I will try to
do so if anyone actually cares