[gnome-love] GtkGLArea

Hey,

Does anyone know what is going on with this widget?  Back in April the
current maintainer said that he didn't want to do it anymore.  I
volunteered, but I couldn't get any confirmation so I kinda assumed that
he had chosen someone else to maintain the widget (and didn't want to
deal with me).  It's not something I'm upset about, but I've been
watching the CVS repository (atleast on HEAD) and there haven't been
many updates.  I don't know if there is a lot that needs changing, but
I'd hate to see this widget suffer from bitrot.

I was just curious if anyone else knew what was going on.

                Thanks,
                        Ted

PS - I'm not on the gnome-love list, please CC me on any replys.  Thank
you.