Re: [gnome-love] Signing up for Gnome-print

Hi

And see the AUTHORS and MAINTAINER file in the gnome-print CVS module for
people hacking on it. Getting the CVS tree would also be the next step.
Maybe fixing some bugs in the gnome-print module in bugzilla.gnome.org would
be the way to go.

Hope that helps too
Archit Baweja