[gnome-love] Re: GNOME Power Tools: Every GNOME Geek's Batbelt!

<quote who="Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller"/>

Of course this friendly hijack of the name is easy to overcome, guess we
can adopt the old Control Center Plus name instead, and the Control Center
Plus can be part of Power Tools.

Ahr, see, I decided to call this Power Tools, because the configuration
thingy we've always talked about has been referred to as 'CrackPipe'. :-)

Anyway, do acme really belong in Power tools? I feel that acme belongs
in the core because it is a tool that very much embodies our vision for
GNOME 2 -> Things should just work. And in this case extra keyboard keys
is what should 'just work' (tm).

Hasn't been proposed for 2.2 thus far...

- Jeff

--
      "Life is short. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly." - Robert Doisneau