[gnome-love] Call for help on Yelp

Hi!

Just wanted to invite anyone interested in hacking on Yelp to contact
me. I'm not sure how much time I'll have to put into Yelp-development
for GNOME 2.2. I can stay as maintainer if someone else wants to hack on
it.

If no one is interested in doing so I will do the best I can to
implement the things that needs to be done (of which full-text search is
the biggest one I can think of right now) but I'm not sure if I'll have
the time to pull it off.

Thanks,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/