Re: [gnome-love] gtop
- From: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- To: Chema Celorio <chema celorio com>
- Cc: Archit Baweja <bighead users sourceforge net>, Jon Bradley <jb33rabbit yahoo com>, gnome-love gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-love] gtop
- Date: 23 May 2002 15:26:19 -0400
Chema Celorio <chema celorio com> writes:
On Thu, 2002-05-23 at 11:25, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
Archit Baweja <bighead users sourceforge net> writes:
I think that project has already been taken, and ported, and developed
by Kevin Vandersloot. He's done a great job too. Its call GNOME-System-Monitor
now. Contact him for more help. Or fix bugs listed in bugzilla.
If you're interested in this kind of thing, libgtop needs a lot of help
as well. It's the system information library that procman uses. It's
pretty unmaintained right now, and could use a cleanup and some fixes
(or maybe even a rewrite.) You want to coordinate with Kevin
lets go for a cleanup ;-), don't say the rew**e word in public please.
Rewrite is fine, so long as we aren't dependent on it. Cleanup is
fine too. There's a lot of room for a lot of love here -- just look at
what's happening in glade land.
 Which, given the current state, it could certainly use.
] [Thread Prev