[gnome-love] Patch for bug #72212

I was working in solving this bug, here's the description as is listed
on bugzilla:

To reproduce it:

1) Start Nautilus
2) Right click on any document or folder
3) Select Open with -> Other application
4) Once the dialog is up, try clicking on the original Nautilus window.
Note that you can't do anything in the original window.

I saw that you can't do anything in other nautilus's windows too.
This modal behavior also exists in the "Open with ... -> Other Viewer"
dialog, however I think it isn't listed in bugzilla yet.

Attached is the patch, if it's ok I'll post it to bugzilla.

Juan Salaverria
rael vectorstar net