Re: [gnome-love] Getting Involved - Looking for volunteers

On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 02:57:08AM +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:

Coolest! What a great way to jump in and make a quick and easy
contribution (and to my favorite applet, I might add).

Hugh! You say that because you haven't seen the code ;)

Ah, but I have. That's why I was especially glad to find a way to
contribute without actually having to touch the code. (It mystified
me. :-)

Cheers,

John