Re: [gnome-love] Getting Involved

Are you a developer, or do you want to be one? I have a bunch of minor
bugs in nautilus that could use fixing. If you can't develop (but can
write), you can help out the gnome documentation group. Or, you can help
out louie the bug king, and help qa/resolve bugs. That takes no talent -
it's what I'm helping in. :)

There are two critical things to helping:

1. Do something that's important to you. Help out with the stuff that
you use on a day to day basis.

2. Start out small. Don't think you're going to singlehandedly close
every bug in bugzilla, or rewrite gnumeric, or whatever.

If you do these two things, you won't get instantly discouraged, like
most people do. In all seriousness, I've found a bunch of nautilus
bugs/features that are really minor fixes, and would be a great place to
start. If that sounds interesting, holler and I'll start explaining what
you need to do.

dave