Re: [gnome-love] A debian question

On Sat, 02 Mar 2002 11:34:20 -0500
Innoxious <escalante canada com> wrote:

There is a ftp site that I want to add to my '.../sources.list', but
since I am kind of new to Debian, I am having problems getting it to
work. The ftp site is:
        ftp://ftp.tux.org/pub/java/debian/dists/potato/
What should I add to my '.../sources.list' to get the above line to be
one of the server lists for apt-get?

deb ftp://ftp.tux.org/pub/java/debian/ potato main non-free contrib

Next time debian-user-* lists debian org will probably be more appropriate.
Bye!

|  .''`.  | Filipe Maia                                          |
| : :'  : | email: fmaia gmx net                                 |
|   `-    | Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>            |