Re: [gnome-love] GtkGLArea Gnome2 patch

Christopher Lee wrote:

Hello --

I made a port of the GtkGLArea widget to Gtk+-2.0 last week when I
ported my simulation program to Gnome2.  I mailed a patch to GtkGLArea's
maintainer, but haven't heard anything from him.  I'm not even sure he
is still at the same email address.  There is email from him on this
mailing list from November 2001, however, where he claims he doesn't
have time to maintain the widget these days:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-love/2001-November/msg00067.html

Is anyone interested in this patch, to evaluate it or to possibly make
an 'official' version of GtkGLArea in gnome-CVS for Gtk+-2.0?  I'll
forward the patch to anyone interested.

-Chris

ps.  I'm not on the gnome-love list, so please cc: me on replies.

pps.  I'm not an X or Gdk Guru, and I don't do Windows programming, so
I'm not a good choice to maintain the widget myself :(.  I know "just
enough to be dangerous" to myself and others :).

Could you please send me the patch? I'm trying to coordinate GtkGlArea patches these
days.

Thanks,

Zach