Re: [gnome-love] Installing SoundBlaster PCI128

Has anyone ever heard expression as the following ones: "Installing
Windows 95" or something like "installing GNOME on my laptop" or
perhaps something like "Installing Linux Debian on my PC"? I didn't
mean installing the hardware, but the software to make the sound card
work. I know, I know... I should've said SETUP, but lately I've been
working with MS-Windumbs and I gess it rubbed on me.
In any case I'd like to thank averybody for, although erroneously well
intended, coming thru for me. Thanks folks...