[gnome-love] Updated list of good starting points for new developers in MrProject

Hi!

A while back I sent a mail with a number of bugs/issues that we thought would be good tasks to start on if you want to help hacking on MrProject.

After sending the mail I realized that most people on gnome-love list might not know what MrProject is. The tasks from the last mail have all been fixed, by us or by Alvaro who has since joined the team.

MrProject is a project management tool which can be used to ease the task of keeping track of your project. It is being developed as a free software project by CodeFactory AB in Sweden.

A few screenshots always helps when trying to figure out what I'm talking about :)

http://people.codefactory.se/~rhult/mrproject/mrproject-gantt.png
http://people.codefactory.se/~rhult/mrproject/mrproject-resource.png

Ok, so you want to help out? What can you do?

The issue number is the issue number in the bugzilla at:
http://freedom.codefactory.se/bugzilla
Issue: #134
  Add support to remove multiple resources at once.
Level: Easy
Contact: Mikael Hallendal <micke codefactory se> (Hallski)

Issue: #135
  Add support to remove multiple groups at once.
Level: Easy
Contact: Mikael Hallendal <micke codefactory se> (Hallski)

Issue: #136
  Add a resource dialog.
Level: Medium
Contact: Mikael Hallendal <micke codefactory se> (Hallski)

Issue: #102
  Help on writing the User Guide.
Level: Easy (non-code)
Contact: Alvaro del Castillo <acs barrapunto com> (acs)

Issue: #80
  Make it possible to change dependencies in the task dialog.
Level: Medium
Contact: Richard Hult <rhult codefactory se> (rhult)

Issue: #17
  Add support to show week number in the Gantt chart header
Level: Hard
Contact: Richard Hult <rhult codefactory se> (rhult)

If you are interested just come join us in #mrproject at Gimpnet (irc.gnome.org) or visit the web page for more information (http://mrproject.codefactory.se). If you feel a little unsure of your coding skills, just come by and we'll help you out by reviewing your patches and give suggestions on how to make them better.

Regards and hope to see you around,
  MrProject Developer Team.