[gnome-love] Re: GtkHtml 1, 2 and 1->2

On Wed, 2002-04-10 at 16:27, Havoc Pennington wrote:
I think that's essentially a function of not having help wired up yet,
so no one is trying to use Yelp. Which is why wiring this up should
probably be priority "higher than anything else" in the bug tracker...

It's been 'Immediate'* since.. well, since I understood the nature of
the problem.** Jacob and co. report that this was fixed in libgnomeui on
the first day of guadec, though. Obviously, though, it hasn't been
implemented in apps... there are at least a dozen apps that still have
open bugs against this problem:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?I2DD119A

This list might make an ideal 'top 10 bugs for starters' list for
gnome-love or other places, as discussed at the BOF.

HTH-
Luis

*I think there have never been more than 4 or 5 Immediate bugs in the
entire system, so it's basically in the top 0.1% of all bugs.

**according to http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_activity.cgi?id=73312 that
was on March 3rd.