Re: [gnome-love] 10 ideas on where to start ....

En vie, 2001-10-12 a 00:31, Chema Celorio escribio:
5. gturing

gturing is a nice little toy, but it was never finished by arturo.
Specialy the tape editor. If you know what a turing machine is (very
interesting) and you like it, this might be the right project for you.
This project is unmaintained and it is a small one, so maintaining it
should not be too hard. It will teach you the basics of gtk+ if you are
not too familiar with gtk+ yet.

I like gturing, it's a very nice toy.  But I think the tape
editor is fine (for a while).  The state editor needs love, may
be something as http://www-csli.stanford.edu/hp/Turing1.html
would be cool.  Please add me as its maintainer.

--
German Poo Caaman~o
mailto:gpoo ubiobio cl