Re: [gnome-love] New to the list

On Mon, 2001-11-12 at 23:41, Filipe Maia wrote:
Hello.

I would like to contribute to the gnome project and i was told to present myself in this list.
My name is Filipe Maia, 19 years old, from portugal, colledge student.
Welcome Filipe Maia! .

I know c and c++. I've a small experience with gtk+.
I know english and portuguese.

I would like to contribute in what i can (translation, testing, coding).
Any suggestions?
As user you ofcourse should always submit bugs when finding what
(testing) ..
Maybe it is a nice start to start with some translations and in the
mainwhile
learn more about the gnome libraries by reading stuff at
developer.gnome.org

Bye!
Greetings!