Re: [gnome-love] Gtop rewrite in Gnome todo database

Hi,

gtop will (most definetely) be scrapped in favor of procman. Kevin already ported his application to Gnome2. This bit of the Gnome TODO database should be removed.

Cheers

neocool2 gmx net wrote:

I'm interested in contributing to the development of a new Gtop utility.
Please send me the information I need to start coding. I have experience
with Gtk and Gnome and I think I can do the job.

Thanks and goodbye

Boris Buegling