Re: [gnome-love] Stupid question

Mike Borrelli wrote:

I got the gnome-core tarball from ftp.gnome.org, but it won't complete the ./configure script. It says that I'm missing gnome-libs 1.0.xx or higher. I have 1.2.xx installed via rpm. I installed both gnome-libs and gnome-libs-devel, but the problem persists.

What am I doing wrong?

Did you try explicitly telling configure where to find the gnome-libs includes and libs? It might be looking in the wrong place.

--
Matthew Walton
matthew alledora co uk

Miri it is whil Linux ilast