Re: [gnome-love] Couple questions
- From: ERDI Gergo <cactus cactus rulez org>
- To: Malcolm Tredinnick <malcolm commsecure com au>
- Cc: GNOME-Love <gnome-love gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-love] Couple questions
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 12:14:44 +0200 (CEST)
On Tue, 29 May 2001, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
There's a configuration file ($HOME/.gnome/default.wm) which contains
the binary that's run for your default window manager. Seeing if the
basename of that binary if sawfish would suffice (and you can access the
file's contents using the normal gnome config file reading functions).
that's pretty hackish... Should the opendesktop wm spec be extended for
window managers to set an X atom on the root window with a unique WM ID?
(I haven't read the spec, maybe there is already something like this
.--= ULLA! =---------------------. `We are not here to give users what
\ http://cactus.rulez.org \ they want' -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001
`---= cactus cactus rulez org =---'
How can I insert disk #3 when only two will fit?
] [Thread Prev