Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: [gnome-love] GNOME user environment - Nautilus web browsing

On Thu, May 24, 2001 at 10:18:11PM -0400, Kevin Vandersloot wrote:
Why don't we resurect the Nautilus gtkhtml component and forget the
Mozilla component? Someone did that not too long ago and it really made
browsing local html pages a lot faster ( and it even obeys my gtk theme
). This would make Nautilus a nicer help browser and for non-local stuff
we can just send it to Galeon/Mozilla. I agree that Nautilus should not
be a web browser.

cvs co nautilus-gtkhtml

I wish people would look before whining ;-)

Ian