RE: [gnome-love] GNOME user environment brainstorming
- From: "Tom Musgrove" <TomM pentstar com>
- To: "Glynn Foster" <glynn foster ireland sun com>, "Miguel de Icaza" <miguel ximian com>
- Cc: "Havoc Pennington" <hp redhat com>, <nautilus-list eazel com>, <gnome-love gnome org>, <gnome-2-0-list gnome org>, "Calum Benson" <calum benson ireland sun com>, "James M. Cape" <jcape ignore-your tv>, "Anna Dirks" <anna ximian com>, "Joakim Ziegler" <joakim ximian com>
- Subject: RE: [gnome-love] GNOME user environment brainstorming
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 17:59:52 -0500
Glynn Foster wrote:
/me imagines user [okay maybe semi/mostly-dumb user] press this key and
sit and stare at his/her printer for the next couple of minutes waiting
or a printout of the screen which never appears. I'm not a big fan of
his key :/
imagine it's a window manager thing though?
When the screen shot is taken, flash a message that says 'screenshot has
Then you don't have the confusion.
TomM pentstar com
] [Thread Prev