Re: [gnome-love] Re: [gnome-love]Wow.

Next question, I'm not increadably advanced with CVS, so i might be a
little wrong, but a patch like this should be made off of the HEAD branch,
right?  How do I grab the head branch, i tend to just do

cvs -z3 co gnome-core

Yes, that iss correct.

Sometimes is easier to begin from a released tarball.  Just pick the
latest version of the tar file that contains the code you want to
hack, make the changes, and ship the patch.

ok, so the current development branch is still using gtk 1.2?

Yes, it is.