[gnome-love] TODO list quirkiness

I went to the GNOME TODO list to see if there is something a beginning
GTK+/GNOME programmer (myself) can do. So I click on the browse by
difficulty -> Easy section and discover that it shows completed tasks as
well. Shouldn't the completed ones be filtered out of that view? Or at
least show some sort of completed status without having to actually open
the task?

I'd sure appreciate it if this could be changed, and maybe others too.

Thanks.

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org