Re: [gnome-love] gnome clipbook program?

Hi,

On Sat, 16 Jun 2001, rpmuldoon students wisc edu wrote:

My end goal is to have it be a bonobo component.  I'd like it to be able to
view arbitrary data, by loading the correct view for the mime type.  Ideally,
I'd like to make it for gnome 2, and take advantage of monikers and all of
that good stuff, so we have a very complete solution to cut+paste.  Gnome
Office would find this invaluable, I think.

I have posted my ideas on a Bonobo-based clipboard to the
gnome-components-list, that sparkled an interesting discussion. I am going
to create a prototype implementation after exams season based on my last
iteration of design ideas. I would be very glad to hear your input.

The threads start in
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-components-list/2001-May/msg00110.html
and then later in
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-components-list/2001-May/msg00163.html