Re: [gnome-love] Intrested in hacking gnome and doing gtop tree view

Telsa Gwynne <hobbit aloss ukuu org uk> writes:

Unfortunately, there are programs with alt-1, alt-2, too. And one
of them is windowmaker (it uses those by default. Whether it should
or not, I am not sure, but it does). And another is something I
was looking at and realised that I wouldn't be able to run it in
X because it was using alt-1, alt-2 and the rest, and it would
conflict with wmaker. (Does sawfish bind control-1 and alt-1 by
default?)

Xchat uses Alt-1 etc to flip through tabs.  I don't think this is
unreasonable here as well.  In my experience, windowmaker is fairly
unique in its grabbing those keys.

Thanks,
-Jonathan