RE: [gnome-love] Code Auditing as Love

There are actually a number of tools that can be ran on code to turn up
potential errors and flaws

Lint, Electric Fence, checker, ccmalloc, pretty-printers, memory shakers,
etc.

I suggested a while back that a number of them be added to Tinderbox (thus
someone submits code Tinderbox runs the programs looking for flaws, if it
finds a new one it files a bug report and emails the person who did the CVS
check-in, if it finds an old one, it amends the old bug report, etc. no more
broken CVS because someone forgot to include a file - yea!),

speaking of which...

Miguel have you had time to look over those proposals yet?

I still haven't heard back from you on them,

Tom M.
TomM pentstar com