Re: [gnome-love] Intrested in hacking gnome and doing gtop tree view

Hello. I might be interested in doing this, but I don't have a ton of
experience. It seems like it would be the simplest to just use libgtop
and write a nice simple gui on top of that. I don't have the skill yet
to write a backend that is portable across the various platforms. I went
ahead a created a preliminary glade mockup of what I thought would look
good and here is a screenshot:
http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/k/f/kfv101/sysmon/mockup.png
 I agree that simplicity would be key here. After all I basically use
gtop to see which process is consuming 99% cpu and kill it.

Regards,
Kevin