Re: [gnome-love] In what can I help?

On Sat, Jul 28, 2001 at 04:08:49PM +0200, Dennis Smit wrote:
On 27 Jul 2001 21:50:39 -0400, Ivan Diaz wrote:
Hi my name is Ivan Diaz, Im from Puerto Rico, 19 years old.  I'm one
of the
developers of http://www.linux-pr.com (Linux Puerto Rico).  I want
to start helping the cause in other ways.  Right know I'm working
(learning) very hard with Java, jsp, servlets.  I'm starting with
c/c++, but I want to learn more.
Also I know about graphics, HTML, mysql, php, JavaScripts.
Hi.. it seems you have a lot of experience in web development
and i am sure there can be done a lot on the web site..
Like in a better software map / handler and a lot of other stuff..

Of course, before leaping into anything like this, it's best to check in
with the appropriate mailing list. Gnome-love is general one, but for
web-specific items, have a look at the gnome-web mailing list at