[no subject]

This package mostly runs as root and is thus security prone, so be careful
about changes.  Ask me (jirka 5z com) or Lee (lee0 callnetuk com) if you
have questions.  It's probably better to ask before comitting though we
won't gnaw your head off if you don't (unless you break something in which
case we'll get medieval on your ass:).  However we're never opposed to
people hacking on this and fixing things and adding features.  So have

George <jirka 5z com>

I'd send George a short email explaining what you plan to do and then have
him glance over the patches before committing them.