Re: [gnome-love] Hi, can you help me set-up my gnome (GNU) software ftp thingie?

Jason Robinson wrote:

Help me please!

I need help in setting-up 'this' my program which is named KitCAD for
+Win9x's on the GNOME site!  I need a FTP account or thingie to a page
so I can list my software with the GNOME project.

It seems to me that this program has nothing to do with GNOME. If the
licensce is GPL or LGPL you may want to try making it part of the gnu
project, see www.gnu.org.

Chema