[gnome-love] Patch for gtcd 1.2.3

I've develop a patch for Gtcd 1.2.3 which
        1 - Fix some bug link with "pause" and "stop" during playing in an other method than "normal".
        2 - Add Shuffle playing mode with "random" witch play randomly 1 time the disk and "rand-lp" with
play randomly the disk with loop (or repeat).
        3 - Prepare Gtcd to play playing list by added a track_list (use now for random).

You can find this patch and the complete src on my web site:
        ttrolez.tpfchris.net/contrib/

Regards

--
Thomas Trolez