[gnome-love] ubernewbie request: jumpstart on GnomeCard bugfix desired

I am brand spanking new at gnome dev, but I have some C experience...

There is a bug in GnomeCard that I would love to fix myself, I just need a hint at what source to look at. Here's the bug:

If you enter any data that uses the record separator, it confuses GnomeCard. For instance, try adding someone whose name is Jo;h;n Do;e. Could someone kindly point me at where to look in gnome-pim or other relevant source packages to pinpoint the code that reads and writes config information for gnomecard?