Re: [gnome-love]I want to help

Roberto Majadas wrote:

Hello people :

I wanna do something in gnome-love . How can I help ?

OK, it took me a while cause i was looking for a nice
thing. I talked to federico about it.

We need to remove the g_error's from gdk_pixbuf.

Grep for g_error in cvs/gdk_pixbuf/gdk_pixbuf and remove them.
Most of the errors are because memory could not be allocated.
We need to eventually return a NULL to the user, the functions
might be little tanged so we need to follow the flow backwards.

Feel free to mail federico gnome org if you have any questions
about it.

regards,
Chema

Roberto "telemaco"