Re: task request

Nathan,

the patch looks great. I will apply it as soon as I get approval
from jaka (I have other ghex patches in the pipe).

Good job
Chema

Nathan Cullen wrote:

On Sat, Mar 24, 2001 at 12:19:50PM -0600, Chema Celorio wrote:

Number : ghex - 1008
Taks : Add a more featurfull print dialog to ghex. A range frame and a
print preview button
Assigned to : furyu fuse net

We need to add 2 more features to the ghex print dialog, this features
are :
- Printing a range of pages
- A print preview button

Attached is my patch to add printing of a range of pages and a print
preview button to the print dialog.  Performed refactoring as requested.

--
Nathan Cullen
furyu fuse net

   ghex_print_patch.patchName: ghex_print_patch.patch
                         Type: Plain Text (text/plain)