Re: GTK+ window position

Hi rpr!

Thank you for your help!

I've been looking for the wrong terms the whole time.
With the dconf editor I found it here:
/com/solus-project/budgie-wm/attach-modal-dialogs
This key overrides the key in org.gnome.mutter when running Budgie.

Finally it works :D

Kind regards
Bob

Hello Bob!

This behaviour of the modal dialogues can be changed with Gnome Tweaks:
Windows > Attach Modal Dialogs > off

Here is the effect of it in GParted:
https://i.postimg.cc/CKxkyFsY/gparted-screenshot.png

-- rpr.