Re: Gnome 3 keybindings in source ? Where are ctrl-c ? (cut, copy and paste) defined?

Yes basically, i need a pointer to find where this one is, and from that i guess the others (cut, paste, and a few others) should be close. I did not want to bother in my first message listing all the shortcuts i want to modify. I may even add a few additions by myself, since i did a few years of C and CPP in the past

Cordialement,
Alexandre Fouché | je suis freelance, contactez moi !
DevOps, Administrateur Système Linux